Today was a long day at work…
I’m tired and ready for the weekend.
Unfortunately for me, I’m #adulting this weekend…
This weekend will consist of moving furniture cleaning house and grocery shopping.
But it’s not all bad… My family is coming up and we will be going to the fair 🎡 this weekend!
I’m stoked on the idea of shish kabobs and corn on a stick!
In order to give myself a moment of rest, I’m going to jump right in and tell you what you can expect in the upcoming Kingdom Living newsletter.
It’s going to be a crash course on moving in the prophetic.
In this months newsletter you will learn:
- How to hear God’s voice
- The different ways God speaks to you
- How to cultivate a prophetic atmosphere no matter where you are
- Different forms of the prophetic and how to use them
- The difference between being a “prophet” and moving in the gift of prophecy
- How to know when to give a word to someone
- What to do if God reveals sin in someone’s life
It’s going to be everything you need to give you a firm biblical foundation for moving in your prophetic gifting.
And, if you don’t feel like you have this gift yet there will be an activation prayer and all the scripture references you will need to awaken that spiritual gift in you!
To get your copy go to – http://liveholy.org/partner/ – and partner with the ministry.
But you’d better hurry, the list goes to the printer in just a few days…